Time Travel is loosely described as the ability to move back and forth in time, disregarding the laws of physics and the principles set forth by Albert Einstein. A time traveler can move back and forth from year to year, able to visit the Stone Age one day and the far future the next.
Time Travel in real lifeEdit
In real life, time travel is totally, utterly impossible, thank God, otherwise we'd all be our own grandparents!
Time Travel in TV lifeEdit
On TV, time travel is one of the most common plot lines ever developed. Almost every show has sent one or more of its characters on a journey through time at some point.
Methods of Time Travel (on TV)Edit
Too many to mention. Among the favorites are:
- Using a Time Tunnel.
- Using a starship to pull off some special maneuver.
- Renting a used time machine.
- Using one's super-heroic abilities.
- Getting hit on the head with something.
- Angelic intervention, usually during a Very Special Episode around Christmas.
- Magical powers, usually employed accidentally.
...and many more.
Consequences of Time TravelEdit
Edit: This section has been locked by Wikia staff due to numerous edits made over the last 1500 years and next 1000 years.